This concept is just like a tissue box. Keep pulling things out until no more comes out!
Here's what you'll need:
- An old wipes box (I prefer Huggies because they have the soft middle to pull from)
- Felt squares (I bought a pack of 16 from Dollar Tree for, well, a dollar!)
And here's how you accordian fold the felt to get it to come out of the box like tissues:
- Overlap two pieces of felt.
- Pinch both pieces of felt.
- Fold the pinched part up to where it meets the top of the second fabric.
- Continue the last two steps with your remaining felt. The great thing about felt is that it sticks on itself so it's very easy to work with.
- Lastly, place it in the wipes box and feed the top piece of felt through.
And as you pull, the next one begins to come up.
Moo literally sat and played with this for an hour. She loves it!