Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Healthy Peanut Butter Cups

I believe this is a Weight Watchers original recipe, but I'm not 100% sure as I got it from a friend. All I know is that these are delicious and cheap to make and gives in to that sweet tooth without the guilt!

Ingredients:
1 tub of at Fat Free Cool Whip
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp of Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup (optional, as these are delicious without it)

Additional items:
12 cup muffin tin
Cupcake liners

Yields: 12 Peanut Butter Cups

Thaw the Cool Whip.

Mix in peanut butter. I use a fork for this.

Spoon Cool Whip/Peanut Butter mixture into lined muffin tin.

Drizzle with Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup.

Place in freezer. Once frozen (*the chocolate syrup will not harden) you can remove the cups from the muffin tin and store them in a gallon freezer bag.

Then enjoy!

The entire mixture would only be 7 points if you're following Weight Watchers.

See? No guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment